Ameriken Green Inc
• BLACK TEAKericho Gold Premium Black Tea Ketepa - Kenyan Tea
• TISANO CHOCOLATE TEACacao Tea
• KAKOSI NIBBLESKakosi Nibbles
• JAPANESE HERBAL TEATenChiCha
• VICTORIAN HOUSE SCONESVictorian House Scones
Email, Call or Click us at
After careful consideration and thorough market research, Ameriken Green, Inc. concluded that the Kericho Gold Premium Tea was the ideal solution for a pioneer product in the US market . A major decision factor was the process in which Kericho Gold Tea is made, which is truly an admirable one. Each of the farms the teas come from is owned by locals with an entrepreneur spirit. The tea is then bought through an auction and not from the farm directly. This guarantees the farmers get the best market price. Then the tea is brought to the factory for blending and packaging.
Kericho Tea factory in Mombasa was set up in 2002 and is the first tea-packing factory in Africa to achieve HACCP certification as well the ISO 9001:2000 and BRC certificate, which is the highest form of certification required by any product. It also has the Diamond Mark of Quality issued by the Kenyan Bureau Of Standards. Kericho Tea is proud to be a member of the Ethical Tea Partnership.
Kericho Gold has taken over two years of careful planning, research and development to produce an attractively packaged product that will retain the freshness of the tea for the longest possible time.
All this is in place to validate that every blend of every cup of tea is of the best quality. This is truly the connoisseurs’ choice of the best tea Kenya has to offer.
• 100% Natural
• 100% Delicious
• Free from pesticides
• Natural Ingredients: tea (Camellia sinensis), sun, air, water, and volcanic soil. Volcanic deposits can develop into some of the richest agricultural lands on Earth.
• TEA BAGS - Use 1 tea bag per 6 oz. cup; heat fresh water to a roaring steep for 3 min.
• LOOSE - Use 1 level tsp. per 6 oz. cup; heat fresh water to a roaring steep for 3 min.
• Optional: Try with some milk and sugar.
• LOOSE TEA
• 250g (0.55lb / 8.82oz)
• 500g Bag (1.10lb / 17.64oz)
• TEA BAGS
• 25ct (2g Tea bags)
• 50ct (2g Tea bags)
• ENVELOPED TEA BAGS
• 50ct (2g Tea bags)
• 100ct (2g Tea bags)